The idea for this website actually spawned when I was getting ready for spinal surgery. Down on my back, there just wasn’t much I could do physically and for one reason or another I became obsessed with my key ring. I researched the web and studied my priorities and after awhile, put together a set of priorities for my ring.
Above all else, I wanted a key ring with the following characteristics:
1. Light. I knew my setup was going to have bulk, so I decided that the best way to make this liveable was to make the ring as light as possible.
2. It seemed I was always looking for a bottle opener, so I decided my rig would have one integrated.
3. I also often find myself looking for a general duty knife. This setup had to have one.
4. And, of course, everyone is always looking for a pen… Especially when you don’t have one.
5. I love flashlights and felt like this was the perfect opportunity to have one with me at all times.