It’s the question that I get asked more than any other… What do you carry every day in your bag? And I’ve answered it before, but I thought it was about time for an update. So, here it is…
The foundation of my every day carry is my bag. It’s an old officer’s attache’ from WWII. I love it because it’s simple, light, and incredibly durable. In it, I carry:
1. A Moleskine file folder. Great for keeping papers fresh and wrinkle free.
2. Field Notes. Good for every day scribbles on the go.
3. A Leica X1. It’s an overpriced compact camera that features the best image quality in the world in a package that can fit in your pocket… Or, in my case, my bag.
4. An Apple MacBook Pro.
5. A WWII personal effects bag. Fits perfectly in the attache’ and keeps all of my cables, chargers, etc… together.
6. An M13 Spare Parts Tool Roll. These are great for hosting pens, pencils, Leatherman, and other tools needed at a moment’s notice.
7. Rickshaw Moleskine Thingy. Holds my main “To Do List” Moleskine as well as writing utensils, etc. Great piece.